Highlights of the event include:
- Theme: Resiliency, Investing in the Present for a Better Future
- Greetings from the Minister: Hon. Leela Aheer, Minister of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status for Women
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Wanda M. Costen Ph.D, Dean & Professor School of Business, MacEwan University
- It is a lady’s night of Fun and Laughter!
- Saturday 13th March, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Click here to register
Topic: International Women’s Day DinnerTime: Mar 13, 2021 06:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/84090476670Meeting ID: 840 9047 6670One tap mobile+13462487799,,84090476670# US (Houston)+14086380968,,84090476670# US (San Jose)